About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

lördag 17 augusti 2013

Updated the 99 bottles post

After getting 5 songs by 99 Bottles i posted them and got a strange feeling that i had seen their covert-art before. I went into my demo-drawer where i have hundreds of demo-cd's and cassettes that bands, labels or "scene-people" have sent me over the years and shamefully i found their whole demoCD layin there unopened and unheared. I took photo's of the coverart and added the 2 aditional tracks "US Skinheads" and "99 bottles". Check out the updated post here. And tons of thanks to Jesse H who sent it to me a while back (even though i just threw it in my drawer).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar