About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

onsdag 9 maj 2012

Eight old records with new albumlinks.

I dont in any way plan on reuploading all 800 records that was taken down from Mediafire and Megaupload. I f i would do that it would take up all of my computertime and no new posts would be added. Therefore i appretiate when people send me wishes for the albums they want reuploaded.
Keep the requests comming in and i will add them to my growing list.
Here is 8 new albumlinks:

Everybody Poops - Assorted songs
Pink Panzer - Hebrewphobia Demo (2004)
Patriot - Cadence from the street (1995)
Patriot - Another dead generation (1996)
Patriot - We the people (2000)
V/A - Cashing in on christmas CD (1996)
Templars - Milites templi 7'' (2000)
On trial - Today America, tomorrow the world CD (2010)

--more reups comming this weekend--

2 kommentarer:

  1. Unbelievable blog brother. Any Templars would be much appreciated. I have all this stuff om vinyl and no time or know how to rip it.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I feared someone would say Templars or Empire falls. Will add the band to the list and slowly start reuping them. Any record you really need in digital format?

      Radera