About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

söndag 17 juli 2011

Lousy break - Selftitled 7'' (2005)

Tracklist:
01. No reason
02. Crappily ever after
03. I like cat (in my Chinese food)
04. NJ state song

Released by Headache Records in 2005.

Damn thats a brick!! The EP is as thick as 3 ep's glued together.
This time around they seem to be a bit more focused or a bit more Bernando friendly cause i really like this one (atleast the A-side). Best one in the bunch is Crappily ever after with a sound that reminds me a bit about The loose skrews. The B-side is a bit more chaotic though and not really my cup of piss. The third track skips a bit but dont be sending me no mails about re-ripping it for you. The song isnt worth it.
7/10
The EP is sold out from everywhere except Interpunk.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar