About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

tisdag 17 januari 2012

Check your spamfolders.

Got some messages lately wondering why i dont answer my emails any more. Well i do.
The thing is my account was hacked a few weeks ago and the person who hacked it sent out tons of spammails to people in my contacts (guess the risk is quite high when psoting my email on this site). Anyway someone reported it as hacked and i had to remake passwords and all that bullshit. Yesterday a friend told me that i now end up in his spamfolder when sending emails so if our online conversation is deadly important then check your spamfolders and find out im not a prick that ends conversations or interviews in the middle of conversations.
(Oh and i also updated my wishlist at the bottom of the site)
//Bernando

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar