About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

söndag 18 juli 2010

Band of felons - Drown my sorrows, drink my dreams MCD (2002)

Tracklist:
01. Over the edge
02. Dick & Jane
03. P.T.I.
04. No place like home
05. Time for change

Released by Go for broke records in 2003.

I must say this album was a dissapointment when i bought it. I had to cash out 7.25 dollars for a homemade cd with 5 songs and then i expect all 5 songs to be solid tracks. Anyway there is one good song and i guess i can put this album in my rare collection and never play it again. Over the edge the one track that is good is really good and reminds me a bit about the sound that The barons and Loose skrews has.
Dont mind buying it since i took photos of the inner sleave just download it. There is better music out there to waste your hardearned money on.
6/10
If you absolutely must own this or just want to support the group its still available through Interpunk.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar