About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

fredag 29 januari 2010

The choice - Looking out my window 7'' (1994)

Tracklist:
01. American Oi!
02. Looking out my window
03. Trendy girl
04. R.P.V.

Released by Brapp records in 1994.

This is definitely not my favourite band and i never really understood how this band could get the cultstatus it got.
Heavily influenced by the "kinder" British Oi! like Cock sparrer, Cockney rejects and the sort. The band is a bit to pop for me and even if the band is better musically then most other bands its just not my thing.
The song R.V.P. is ok. A fast and catchy tune that stands apart from the rest of the EP.
5/10

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar