About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

torsdag 18 februari 2010

Terminus city - My castle 7'' (2000)

Tracklist:
01. My castle
02. Thank you
03. Hard times

Released by Mad skull records in 2000.

This is actually verson 2.0 of this EP. Squigtone released it in 1999 but with a cover of Nothing by Negative approach instead of Hard times as last song. This version is better but if you want the other one be my guest and buy it for 4$ at Interpunk.
First track would later be featured on their full-length and is about living an honest life in a place otherwise filled with muggers, crackheads and perverts. Though they dont want you to feel sorry for them since they finish the song of with the grabbing of a baseball bat (Taxidriver style).
Hard times is exclusive to this release and is a bit harder with clear hardcore influences.
(Thanks for JayICR from Down underground for helping me locate this album)
9/10

2 kommentarer:

  1. hard times is a cro mags cover my man , you were right about the hc influences heh
    cheers

    SvaraRadera